Funny Mothers Day 2019 Wishes Quotes Messages

I am grown up but sometimes I desperately feel like talking to you and hearing your voice. So please keep your phone charged now onwards! Wish you smiles and fun today! 

Mom, please forgive me for not saying I Love You and Thank you for 364 days. Love you a lot, Mother. 

I God gift some extra hands to Mothers, she will try some more recipes for her children. 

A man’s work is done as the day finishes. But Mother is always found with something left to be done.

On this Mothers Day, I promise you to get married on date and month of your choice, to a girl of my choice! Love You, Mom!
 

The only trouble with Mom is that it’s just impossible to fool her! She knows it all once she looks into our eyes! 

Moms love is so much better than all others. You don’t have to be careful about keep on saying I Love U and thanking for each and everything. 

I remember very well how my things were so loyal to you! The moment YOU started searching for them, they suddenly appeared! Love you Mom for everything you have done for me! 

Mom I know it was never easy for you to do the things! If it would have been easy, Dad must have done at least half of it! 

Mom loving you is so natural that I never cared to tell you that I Love You! Today I break this rule! Missing you on your special day! 

Mom, I know you are more experienced and wise! But I can bet there is no other Mom as wonderful and caring as you! I hope you would not argue about this! 

Mom, you are the best ATM in the world. Anytime I can deposit my sorrows and worries. But every time I can only withdraw love, comfort, and smiles. Happy Mothers Day! 

Moms are never scared of thinking of her children; not even at cost of her own mental balance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment