Happy Mothers Day Wishes from Son

Happy Mothers Day Wishes from Son

Happy Mothers Day 2016 Wishes from Son: Hello Dear, Mothers day is coming after some days, If you want to wish to your Mother on this great day then this is the right place for you to wish her by sending Mothers Day Wishes Messages on What's App, Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon etc. Don't miss this chance.

Happy Mothers Day 2016 Wishes from Son

I might have never ever said thank you for all that you did for me. You brought me into this world, taught me how to walk, protected me from harm, motivated me to take decisions on my own, supported me whenever I stumbled and most importantly picked me up whenever I fell. So I am taking this day as an opportunity to thank you. Thank you so much Mom! Happy Mother’s day! 

You've been with me through everything, You knew all about my smiles and all my tears and you always did everything for me to make me feel good. This is why I want you to know how much I love you. Happy Mother's Day! 

I love you so much. I am lucky because I have you. Some love one some love two but I love you. Happy Mother’s Day!! 

Dear Mamma, you will always and forever be the first woman I have ever loved this much. Happy Mother’s day. 

Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. Happy Mothers Day.

To my mother-who never sends me out into the cruel world without first wrapping me up in the warmth of her love. 

Mother’s Day is our time to express just how much you are loved each and every day of the year. 

(Funny) It’s that time of year and you’re still my mother. You’d think you’d have been promoted by now. Happy Mother’s Day. 

1 comment:

  1. Due to coronavirus, We do not need to cancel Mother's Day celebration. We only need to celebrate mother's day events virtually and give honour to moms. With virtual mother day celebration, we engage your remote employees and their mother's in various activities.

    ReplyDelete